“Let One Movement Flow Easily... Into The Next”
Mariane Karou has guided women through the rights of passage into motherhood.
She brings the entire Dance Alive system of movement into prenatal, labor, and postpartum care & services. She guides women into being connected and confident, in alignment with your truth, and taking courageous action from this deeply connected place inside.
Through private sessions, movement training, and guided meditation and breathwork, she guides you to use and build the tools that are already inside you. To focus your mind in the present moment, to ride the waves of feeling and sensation, to deeply drop inside, open, and allow, and to meet the challenge, one breath at a time.
“You can do this! One movement… one breath… at a time!”
- Private session training in deep body relaxation, breathing techniques, and meditation.
- Assistance in creating a birth plan that is in full alignment with YOURSELF.
- Birthing education, stages of labor, positions, and tools.
- Access included to all weekly movement and meditation classes and monthly workshops.
Labor & Birth
- 24/7 availability throughout early labor (in person or phone).
- In person support and coaching throughout labor & birth (home or hospital).
- Massage, acupressure, guided meditation, guided breathwork, encouragement, and sourcing your strength.
- Private sessions offer additional support with new stage of life.
- Next level training in taking care of yourself, moving with new situations, and continuing to connect to your knowing, strength, and wisdom.
- Access included to all weekly movement and meditation classes and monthly workshops for additional 4 weeks.
Mariane birthed this branch of her work over 30 years ago.
She has 3 children of her own (all married), 3 grandchildren, and has been happily married herself for over 40 years!
Mariane has a full schedule of classes, workshops, and privates, and has a limited number of spaces for doula clients. She looks forward to moving with you!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!